COVID-19 UPDATE, April 27/2020
To all our Patients,
The health and safety of you and our staff is of the highest concern. Due to the current pandemic associated with COVID-19, we are implementing new screening and office procedures to help keep you and our staff safe. We have always followed all CDC and OSHA recommendations for infection control and will continue to update these as required.
For scheduled appointments going forward:
If you or someone you have been in contact with have had any symptoms associated with COVID-19, including: fever, cough, or loss of smell, please call and we will reschedule your appointment.
Preparing for your appointment:
- You will receive a prescreening phone call from us prior to your appointment to screen for potential COVID-19 infection. Attached to our website are 2 menu items Disclosure #1 and Disclosure #2 please read over print and sign document and email back to us at email@example.com.
- We ask that you wear a mask to and from your appointment, per the CDC and the Colorado State Governor's recommendations.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call our office to inform us of your arrival. Our phone number is: 970-223-2886. We will let you know if we are ready for you to come into the office or if we need you to wait a few minutes in your car. We will call you back when we are ready for you to come check in.
- We will take your temperature prior to your appointment and will have you sign a consent form for treatment in our office during this pandemic.
- Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines with other patients while in our office.
Our office is lucky to have such wonderful patients and staff. We look forward to seeing you all again in a safe environment and once again be a part of your health care team.
Thank you for your time and patience,
Dr. Jeffrey Kramer
Dr. Jackie Kramer
Dr. Abbey Kramer